Watch: Dog turns on stovetop, starts fire in home

A home in Parkville, Missouri went up in flames when a dog accidentally pawed the touch controls of a stovetop burner and sparked the fire, KTLA sister station WFLA reports. Chris Denney, division chief with the Southern Platte Fire Protection...

1 comment

Best
Kelly Miller 🇺🇦
Kelly Miller 🇺🇦
7 · 8 days ago · Twitter

Our cat jumped onto the stove once, turning a burner enough to initiate gas but not lite it. I was in the kitchen at the time fortunately. We've had these ever since: https://t.co/​LQXR1g35b0